My Blog

If you cannot view the other pages or have any problems in viewing the posts in this blog, you can visit this blog http://headbangingjk.blogspot.com/

Monday 24 February 2014

Prime Minister and I [K-Drama 2014] COMPLETED



Plot

Prime Minister Kwon Yool (Lee Beom-Soo) works well at his office, but he struggles to raise his three children alone. Nam Nam Da-Jung (Yoona) is a reporter full of enthusiasm at work, but she always ends up missing big scoops. Nam Da-Jung comes to Kwon Yool and his three kids like a Christmas present.

Cast

The Prime Minister and I-Lee Beom-Soo.jpgThe Prime Minister and I-Yoona.jpgThe Prime Minister and I-Yoon Si-Yoon.jpgThe Prime Minister and I-Chae Jung-An.jpg
Lee Beom-SooYoonaYoon Si-YoonChae Jung-An
Kwon YoolNam Da-JungKang In-HoSeo Hye-Joo
The Prime Minister and I-Choi Su-Han.jpgThe Prime Minister and I-Jeon Min-Seo.jpgThe Prime Minister and I-Lee Do-Hyun.jpgThe Prime Minister and I-Jeon Won-Ju.jpg
Choi Su-HanJeon Min-SeoLee Do-HyunJeon Won-Ju
Kwon Woo-RiKwon Na-RaKwon Man-SeNa Young-Soon
The Prime Minister and I-Lee Han-Wi.jpgThe Prime Minister and I-Choi Deok-Mun.jpgLee Min-HoThe Prime Minister and I-Min Seong-Wook.jpg
Lee Han-WiChoi Deok-MunLee Min-HoMin Seong-Wook
Nam Yoo-SikKo Dal-PyoPark Hee-ChulByeon Woo-Chul

The Prime Minister and I-Ryu Jin.jpg         The Prime Minister and I-Jang Hee-Woong.jpg
      Ryu Jin             Jang Hee-Woong
   Park Joon-Ki         Bae In-Kwon

Download 

Episode 3 - download - subs (540p/720p)

Episode 4 - download - subs (540p/720p)

Episode 6 - download - subs (720p) - subs (450p)

Episode 7 - download - subs (720p) - subs (450p)

Episode 16 - download - subs (540p/720p) - subs (450p)

Episode 17 - download - subs (540p/720p) - subs (450p) (END)

*All subs download -Click Here

No comments: